- 3/4 cups butter or margarine,softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- Mix flour,cocoa powder & baking powder together.Set aside.
- Beat butter,eggs & vanilla in a large bowl.
- Gradually add powdered sugar.
- Beat 3-4 minutes on medium to high speed until well mixed.
- Then add the preset flour mixture & milk to the batter while beating.
- Continue the beating until batter becomes smooth.
- Pour the batter into greased cake pan and bake 30-35 minutes in the pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Finally check with a toothpick & bake few more minutes if needed.
- Take out of the oven & keep aside to cooldown.
Now the chocolate cake is ready to share with your loved ones !!